lobOlmo Dr. Jutta Ulmer & Dr. Michael Wolfsteiner GbR, Saalburgstraße 16, 60385 Frankfurt, E-Mail: lobOlmo@lobOlmo.de, Tel: +49 69 46992156
Please see also our company details.
If you get in touch with us, we collect following dates if nessecary:
- company name
- personal name
- phone number
Your personal data
If it is possible to transmit personal data – for example in comments – it’s on your own responsibality.
We process your data for the following purposes:
- quality assurance
We process your data on the following legal basis:
- your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR
- to carry out a contract with you and to fulfill legal obligations, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR
- legitimate interests, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR (see below)
When processing your data, we pursue the following legitimate interests:
- Improvement of our offer
- protection against abuse
When processing your data, we work with the following service providers who have access to your data:
- Web hosting provider: NetBeat GmbH, Goethestrasse 24, 93152 Nittendorf
We receive the data from you (including the equipment you use).
We store your data,
- if you have consented to the processing at the latest until you revoke your consent,
- if we need the data to carry out a contract or to fulfill legal obligations, at the most as long as the contractual relationship with you or legal storage periods are in place,
- if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest at most as long as your interest in deletion or anonymization does not prevail.
Rights of the person concerned
You have the right – sometimes under certain conditions – to:
- request information about the processing of your data,
- correct your data,
- delete or block your data,
- limit the processing,
- object to the processing of your data,
- receive your data in a portable format and to transmit it to a third party,
- revoke your consent to the processing of your data for the future and
- complain to the competent supervisory authority about inadmissible data processing
Requirement or obligation to provide data
Unless specifically stated in the survey, the provision of data is not required or required.
Social Media Plug-ins
Based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR we use social plug-ins from Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn to promote our bussines. These providers are responsible to comply with the GDPR. We integrated the plug-ins by a two-click-method to protect our users as much as possible.
Accelerated Mobile Pages
Statistical analysis with Matomo
17. June 2018